At Chicago Author Solutions (a division of Eckhartz Press), we stay on top of happenings/trends in the publishing world to help out busy writers who are spending their time doing what they should be doing: writing.
1. 3 tips to burn through writer’s block
These tips come from the Huffington Post…who didn’t pay for them.
2. Five Tips to Help Beat Creative Burnout
For those of you counting at home, that brings our number of tips up to eight this week.
3. How to submit to The Good News Review
The Good News Review is a publication that focuses exclusively on good news. The link will take you directly to their submission page.
4. George R.R. Martin asks for tips from Stephen King
What do you do when you’re a writer who has a very difficult time getting his writing done by deadline? You talk to the most prolific writer in history, who seemingly writes a book a day. How do you do it?
5. Writing Romance for Men
This sounds like an Onion article but it isn’t. Good tips here for romance writers who want to attract men, and for men writing romance.
6. Five Tips for Writing a Successful Mom Blog
I’ve always encouraged this sort of blog, because it forces you to write, and gives you the bonus of chronicling the lives of your kids. Take it from me (author of “Father Knows Nothing”), you will never regret putting in the time doing that.
Around the Publishing World (July 7)
07 Jul 2016
- We get this question frequently from new authors: Should I do a blog tour? The answer, like most ... Read more!