At Chicago Author Solutions (a division of Eckhartz Press), we stay on top of happenings/trends in the publishing world to help out busy writers who are spending their time doing what they should be doing: writing.
Today we share tips from published authors…
1. Writing Tips from James Lee Burke
Edgar-winner James Lee Burke is the bestselling author of more than 30 books, most recently House of the Rising.
2. Dr. Who Writer Gives Novel Writing Tips
Sci-fi writers take note. This comes from the Birmingham Mail in England.
3. Top Ten Tips for Writers by Author Carol Goodman
Carol Goodman is the award winning author of “The Lake of Dead Languages” and “River Road”
4. Self publishing tips from indie author Jessica Loury
A self-published author is also published. Don’t be a snob. Jessica has some very valuable advice.
5. Author Kevin Kruse: 50 Writing Tips from 15 Years as an Author
This treasure trove of advice comes from the pages of Forbes Magazine.
6. Emmy Award-winning comedy writer Cheri Steinkellner explains “How to Write Funnier”
31 Mar 2016