At Chicago Author Solutions (a division of Eckhartz Press), we stay on top of happenings/trends in the publishing world to help out busy writers who are spending their time doing what they should be doing: writing.
1. 50 Great Resources for Writers
Everything from research to grammar to character prompts. Really valuable. Bookmark this article.
2. How to Beat Creativity Block with 7 Tips
Every now and then a writer faces the blank page and it doesn’t speak to them. A few tips to restart that conversation.
3. 6 Ways to overcome writer’s block
More tips. Don’t tell me we aren’t helping you here.
4. Science Can Help You Beat Writer’s Block
You can’t deny our help. It’s scientific.
5. 8 tips to writing an unreliable narrator
Advice from Deb Caletti. Caletti is an award-winning author of 12 books for teens and adults.
6. Ten tips for writing the book inside of you
Regina Brett wrote this piece for the Cleveland Plain Dealer.
7. 12 Tips for being a productive stay-at-home freelancer
If you want to write for a living, you need to get income while you work on major writing projects. Although, ironically, this is written for the Huffington Post, which famously doesn’t pay.
08 Apr 2016